This is why you don't mess with the country singers...

T Dunn

• Members

Hey, you gotta give him credit for at least touching the guy. Most concerts I've been to that had a problem (ALL of them...), the artist wouldn't even touch the guy, even if he came up on stage.

Unfortunately, Tim and Faith showed their ultimate douchebaggery in my own hometown. Anyone remember the stolen jewelry episode from last year?

• Members

Hey, you gotta give him credit for at least touching the guy. Most concerts I've been to that had a problem (ALL of them...), the artist wouldn't even touch the guy, even if he came up on stage.

Unfortunately, Tim and Faith showed their ultimate douchebaggery in my own hometown. Anyone remember the stolen jewelry episode from last year?

Stolen jewelry? Do tell.......

• Members

When Tim and Faith came down to the vanity pier on center stage to shake hands and whatnot, random female jackass started grabbing at Tim's crotch to distract him, while random male jackass and female jackass #2 slipped a few items off of his hands in the confusion. The distraction worked like a charm, as Faith freaked out, and had the whole group of them thrown out for the groping offense - nothing like a free ticket to the door to make a clean getaway!

You can see it all on the video. My buddy was working the cameras for the venue that night, and I got a sneek peek before the media or lawyers did. Youtube has it by now, I should think.

But say what you will, it was well orchastrated and rehearsed.

Archived