My new gig!

badhabit

• Members

After reading the replies about new bands posting "crap" on here and myspace and youtube, I decided to offer my services up as a mentor/consultant. Kinda of a "School of Rock" guy. It was suggested that "old guys" could mentor these young ones to help point them in the right direction and lend constructive advice.

So, for all you younger generation bands just starting out, why risk insult, denigration, put downs and all around bad comments about your music? Simply PM me with your band video, photos, audio, mixes, songs, etc. And, for a nominal fee ( $75.00 per hour ), I'll be your band's mentor! You'll receive invaluable insight from many years of professional experience, personal attention to your hard to answer questions, tips on how to get ahead in this business, and most importantly, constructive advice guaranteed not to offend you. So you aspiring rock stars, don't allow the Simon Cowells of this world to deter you from your goal, just PM me here today and get started on that rock n' roll road to success!

Signed, Badhabit. Old R n' R dude and all around good geezer guy. Consultant to the up and coming stars!

Archived