Vids of my band - what do you think ?

• Members

Hey folks,

Here are some videos of my band (Warder) shot during a show about a month ago. There are 4 original songs and 3 covers (Priest - Electric Eye, Rage - Down, Born to be Wild). It's not perfect ... there are a few playing mistakes and occasional off-key singing but we are no professionals and I'm pleased with the overall result. We had a lot of fun that night!

http://www.youtube.com/user/warderband

Let me know what you think!

Should we try recording our songs in a studio ?

We intend to ... but we need motivation!

• Members

:facepalm:

First and foremost, you need to be doing this because YOU love doing it. If you need external motivation, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

BTW - I loved the Hellion/Electric Eye Priest cover!!!! You guys rocked it!!!! :thu:

• Members

:facepalm:

First and foremost, you need to be doing this because YOU love doing it. If you need external motivation, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

BTW - I loved the Hellion/Electric Eye Priest cover!!!! You guys rocked it!!!!
:thu:

Thanks !! :thu:

Well I think we love playing our stuff and want to take this to studio soon but it's always interesting to hear other people's thoughts !

• Members

Hey folks,

Here are some videos of my band (Warder) shot during a show about a month ago. There are 4 original songs and 3 covers (Priest - Electric Eye, Rage - Down, Born to be Wild). It's not perfect ... there are a few playing mistakes and occasional off-key singing but we are no professionals and I'm pleased with the overall result. We had a lot of fun that night!

http://www.youtube.com/user/warderband

Let me know what you think!

Should we try recording our songs in a studio ?

:cool: Nice to see a metal band for a change you guys would go over really good here in my area. I'm just down the road from the University of AR. they love their metal bands. :thu:

Archived