Song Ideas: I Need Some......Again!

New Trail

• Members

I need some good cover dance song ideas. It can be modern rock, ska, rap, country, rock, or any other genre, but we need some well known popular songs that people dance to to add better balance to the rest of our songlist. The band is four piece, guitar, bass, drums, and singer. The lead singer is killer and we have good harmony vocals. The guitar player doesn't mind covering non-guitar parts to make the song work.

Thanks!

• Members

Here are a few from our songlist:

Feelin' Allright - Joe Cocker

Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

Give it Away - RHCP

Why I Am - Dave Matthews

Crosstown Traffic - Hendrix

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

Santeria - Sublime

Rocky Mt. Way - Joe Walsh

• Members

From the list of tunes you're currently covering there's not much I can suggest or contribute. We're pretty far removed classic/modern alt rock stuff. I don't see you guys trying to sell 'Niggaz In Paris' or 'Sexy And I Know It'. The only suggestion I can come up with aren't really dance tunes in my mind, but they are crowd pleasers none the less.

American Girl-Tom Petty

Life Is A Highway-Tom Cochrane

I Want You To Want Me-Cheap Trick

Walking On Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves

What I Like About You- The Romantics

Hey Jealousy-Gin Blossoms

• Members

From the list of tunes you're currently covering there's not much I can suggest or contribute. We're pretty far removed classic/modern alt rock stuff. I don't see you guys trying to sell 'Niggaz In Paris' or 'Sexy And I Know It'. The only suggestion I can come up with aren't really dance tunes in my mind, but they are crowd pleasers none the less.

American Girl-Tom Petty

Life Is A Highway-Tom Cochrane

I Want You To Want Me-Cheap Trick

Walking On Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves

What I Like About You- The Romantics

Hey Jealousy-Gin Blossoms

Tell me you have video of you guys doing ... in Paris and Sexy and I know it!!!!

Archived