"Whistle" by Flo Rida: Anybody playing it?

New Trail

• Members

Ostrich Hat added it a few shows ago. its working ok. We keep it in the 1st set.

I keep the drums going through the whole song cuz it is kind of a "mellower" tune originally. We medley Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry in with it So the beat is closer to that song than the original.

• Members

Catchy song.

Nope.... and not likely... but never say never. We're pretty Flo'Rida'd-out. We still do 'Low', 'Good Feelings', 'In The Air' to great audience response. 'Whistle' seems like it will be here and gone by the time we learn it. I think it's on the chart decline already. Plus it has that gay 'whistle' which is really hard to do live. :D

• Members

She's So Mean- i wasn't sold on this one until we started playing it. It is getting a good reaction so far.

Some Nights- this is the new song by Fun right? I really dig the harmonies and the folky- celtic rock vibe in some parts. let me know how this one works out for you guys.

• Members

Some Nights- this is the new song by Fun right? I really dig the harmonies and the folky- celtic rock vibe in some parts. let me know how this one works out for you guys.

This is one I actually don't see working, but I was wrong about Everybody Talks, sooooo...

• Members

You might want to try it combined in a medley with "Ceclila". The verse and hook are so close Paul Simon ought to take them to court.

Archived