Thanksgiving Eve.... Biggest Bar Night of The Year

wheresgrant3

• Members

Ahhhhhhh.... It's T-Eve. The biggest bar night in the Northeast. I can't believe after so many years I'm still doing this hamster wheel. Our 6th year at the same place. Every year has been a record crowd (last year 1360).

I used to look forward to it, but tonight will be a hellish load in, hellish load out and playing in front of a crowd of amateurs getting their drink on. I wonder if the Stones ever felt this way. facepalm.gif LOL Auuuugh! The Rock N Roll train departs at 7pm. Time to suit up.

Anyone else have any gigs tonight?

• Members

local gig. easy setup and its only a few miles down the road! We start at 10pm and we will be arriving at around 9pm. Thats Sweet! We are expecting a really nice crowd so I have some co-workers shooting video.

Oh and did this giveaway vid really fast last night

• Members

Kind of a bad night for us - definitely not the crowd we're used to seeing on T-eve or any other night - and probably one of the worst crowds we've had in a very, very long time. But no one knows where anyone was because nowhere in the area was busy. idn_smilie.gif

On a positive note, it was still a good gig on our part - our new drummer is pretty freakin' awesome and my keyboard cherry is officially broken. Looking forward to finishing up the year and heading into 2013!!! thumb.gif

Archived