Does anyone cover Macklemore - Can't Hold Us...?

guitarguy19

• Members

Anyone do this one?

I think it would be extremely fun...but it'll be quite a bit of work for to learn those ridiculously fast raps...so I'm wondering if anyone can report how well it's received.

I think it would go over very well...

EDIT: or Thrift Shop...anyone still do that one? Macklemore seems to be quite huge these days and I'd really like to hit one of these. Assuming of course it would go over...

• Members

guitarguy19 wrote:

Anyone do this one?

I think it would be extremely fun...but it'll be quite a bit of work for to learn those ridiculously fast raps...so I'm wondering if anyone can report how well it's received.

EDIT: or Thrift Shop...anyone still do that one? Macklemore seems to be quite huge these days and I'd really like to hit one of these. Assuming of course it would go over...

We Dont do Cant Hold Us but we still do part of thrift shop at the end of a medley. did it for the 1st time in about a month last weekend. I thought it would be meet with a pretty Meh response... but it wasn't. IT KILLED!

• Members

guitarguy19 wrote:

Anyone do this one?

We don't do it, but it's a great song, but I'm wondering too who can rap that fast......

Archived