Busy month coming my way!

rodclement

• Members

We start tonight, play tomorrow again, then the 15th and the 29th...all sounds normal but I am taking a 10 day vacation in between!

What is it with october that has people all wanting parties? Maybe the fear of the upcoming cold weather, maybe football, maybe octoberfest is in the air halloween...trying to book one more party before my vacation! :)

Rod

• Members

For me, too. I think I have 11 shows in October, including two that are out of town. I'm playing an out of town wedding, and booked an extra gig while I was there.

I was hoping to play 3-4 gigs on that little "tour," but I had a HARD time getting any of the out-of-town venues to call/email me back, even with personal recommendations from locals. Bar owners. . .go figure.

• Members

First night of the double header down! We played from 7:00pm to 12:00am with one single break...worked for our money! :) It was a good gig with a stage and we were able to set-up properly with all the lights, monitors, etc. good, fun crowd as well!

Got in a fight when I stopped at a gaas station at 1:00am driving home, police came and I only made it home by 3:00am and back at work already for another full day...tonight's gig is gonna hurt!

Rod

Archived