rumour: TriAxis

• Members

I wouldn't read too much into his statement that "in the next couple year the triaxis will be replaced..". The Triaxis has been around for 11-12 years now. It's only natural something will take it's place eventually. I doubt it means there is something top secret brewing at Mesa.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I don't think anything will ever "REPLACE" the Triaxis...I think it will just eventually be discontinued. There just isn't enough demand for MIDI based preamps...it is no coincidence that the Tri is the only one Mesa makes.

Same goes for the JMP-1, eventually they will just stop making them.

That's my $0.02 anyway

• Members

What's the point of making a "new" Triaxis? The current one handles the majority of the Mark series sounds and has one recto sound included.

Unless they were going to revamp it to handle all of the Mark series sounds with a few more recto sounds, what's the point? Actually, what's the point anyway considering that you could just get a Recto preamp along with the Triaxis?

I'm pretty much betting that any rumour about a new Triaxis is bunk and biuje is still gullible.

• Members

Originally posted by El Grinder

Actually, what's the point anyway considering that you could just get a Recto preamp along with the Triaxis?

because for the price that one would pay for both of those (new or used) one could easily buy a better amp (i love boogies and have owned several but theres much better stuff out there for the price). actually, whats the point anyway considering that you could just get a road king along w/ a mark 4 and be done w/ it? :rolleyes: pull your head out of your arse.

Archived