Seen This Midi Pedal?

Salty

• Members

I have seen that footcontroller. It looks really cool being orange and all. I think Italo D'Angelis, the guy who runs the Eventidehelps group on Yahoo, uses it. The guys from Europe on HRI have praised it too. The world of taxation and trade BS does prevent a lot of cool musicians from getting cool gear.

• Members

Originally posted by Dr_spooju

:eek:
I dunno man but that looks like an awesome pedal. I dig that orange....its kinda......how do you say.......sudective. I haven't heard of it here but it should be. im a fcb1010 user, but i dig that op128 a lot. do you know of a price for it?

I don't know what the pedal cost, BUT, the switching unit they make lists for like $175.00. It's half-rack, and doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but that ain't bad for list. Saw that in Guitar Player Magazine. I think the pedal is very reasonable too. Certainly nothing like the CAE or Skysdrup or even the Ground Control Pro. It looks great for those who just need basic function control, but want something built better than, say, the Behringer. But DAMMIT, They don't seem to be available anywhere in USA.

• Members

Mr. Ten

Yeah, the Skrydstrup is a gem. However, I could buy groceries for about a year for what it costs. That's why I was interested in the Advance Tech one. Serves purpose, built fairly well, and as far as I know, the cost is reasonable.

Archived