Testing the G-Major

• Members

Hello guys

I'll be travelling to the USA on the end of the year and I want to buy a G-Major.. As I'm going to buy it through the internet and I will have no guitar with me, is there any way I can test it, connecting it to something else??

I just wanna check if those two bars are goig up or just one, which is a known fault.

Thanks a lot

FKK

• Members

Originally posted by FuhrerKurtKraut

So they still sell defective units??? I thoght TC Electronics removed them from the market... I'm planning to get mine on American Musical Supply and I'm very afraind of this problem...

C'ya

FKK

Just check on their website where they listed the serial number of the deffective ones.

When I spoke with them on them phone, they mentioned not having any more unit with this problem on the market. The costumer support was great.

BTW: My unit was bought a few months ago, but I only found it out when I started using it in mono, last week.

Good luck

• Members

Originally posted by Honeyspider

what's the problem that they've been having? i've never heard anything about it:confused:

Some systems have problems with a MONO setup, in which just the left bar goes up, where both should go up.. When this problems happens, people have trouble using effects like chorus, etcc...

C'ya

FKK

Archived