G_Force Question

• Members

I believe the way you do it is to press the utility button on the g-force designated to send data. Scroll using the parameter knob until you reach the second to last selection called "user bank to midi".

For the g-force designed to receive data press utility and scroll to "midi to user bank" and press enter at the same time on both units. I haven't tried this but it looks like it will work assuming that each g-force is set up to send and receive on the same MIDI Channel.

To be safe I would back up any data to a RAM card FIRST before trying this.

• Members

Originally posted by simeon

if he had a RAM card, couldn't he just use it to transfer the info from one machine to another....? user bank to card....card to user bank....

sim

Ya know you are absolutely correct.... The main point I was trying to emphasize was to back up the program info. Thanks for keepin it real.....;)

• Members

Thanks guys!

I just got the G-force because a guy in the band gets such awesome sounds from his. He wants to share his settings with me, so this sounds like a great way to do it. It'll sure get me up and running til I can get past the learning curve.

Anyone have some cool presets they'd like to share?? I'll be using a JMP-1 and a Mesa 20/20 with it. I'm also looking for a TC triple C to go in the rack also.

:D

Archived