delay question

• Members

I'm selling my Pod Pro XT, and I need to replace the delay. I have a dl4 that I'll use for awhile, but I want something rack mounted and midi controllable. My favorite feature of of the pod is the ability to get 3/16 notes from the tap tempo. I also like to add mod to the delay, memory man style. Is there any other delay that has these features?

• Members

TC Electronics M350/compression,verbs,delays,limiter;$199 GLP at GuitarCenter;yours for 155 w/ some annoying haggling. Better than that POS Line 6 rack(I find, working at GCenter) that Line 6's quality exists solely in their on the floor, analog (by way of digital) units and maYBE THE pod 2.0. tHE XT, XT live and all but one series of amps have much better alternatives for the same price or less (Behringer V-amp $99 w/ bag, pedal, power and more features than the XT; The POD XT live is garbage. My roomate had one and never used it. I started programming it and it's an absolute nightmare-get a Digitech floor unit).

TC Electronics make quality products-period.I'm trading my own Line-6 green delay floor unit today for one. Delay and verb always sound better in the loop. Period.

• Members

I'm selling my Pod Pro XT, and I need to replace the delay. I have a dl4 that I'll use for awhile, but I want something rack mounted and midi controllable. My favorite feature of of the pod is the ability to get 3/16 notes from the tap tempo. I also like to add mod to the delay, memory man style. Is there any other delay that has these features?

Eventide Eclipse

Archived