multi effect suggestions (for rack)

J.Paul

• Members

I will be replacing the Roland GP-100 I use in my rack by the end of the year and am looking for suggestions.

I mainly use it for EQ,Octave,Intelligent Harmonizer,Doubling,Slapback.I engage a Quadroverb through its loop(for lead boost grease) by the GP100 expression function. I do not use the preamp (although its COSM design is very good and have used it for numerous flydates).I like that it is a single rack space (but a 2 space unit would not be a deal breaker).I play anything that is on the radio so my styles are pretty diverse.

So I need a multi effect rack unit (preamp optional but not required) that

-does EQ,Octave,Harmonizer,Delay

-has an effect loop (or more than one)

-has an expression pedal feature

-is stereo

• Members

I will be replacing the Roland GP-100 I use in my rack by the end of the year and am looking for suggestions.

I mainly use it for EQ,Octave,Intelligent Harmonizer,Doubling,Slapback.I engage a Quadroverb through its loop(for lead boost grease) by the GP100 expression function. I do not use the preamp (although its COSM design is very good and have used it for numerous flydates).I like that it is a single rack space (but a 2 space unit would not be a deal breaker).I play anything that is on the radio so my styles are pretty diverse.

So I need a multi effect rack unit (preamp optional but not required) that

-does EQ,Octave,Harmonizer,Delay

-has an effect loop (or more than one)

-has an expression pedal feature

-is stereo

I hope you can see these ok

ecl_f_giant.jpg

h8000fw-front-vlrg.jpg

• Members

I hope you can see these ok

ecl_f_giant.jpg

h8000fw-front-vlrg.jpg

neither of these units have an effects loop, but they have modulated delay (which I like).It's conceivable that I could forego the loop/Quadroverb and alter the internal parameters of the h8000/eclipse via expression pedal to yeild the same result.Great units.Good suggestion.

thank you

Anyone got anything else?

• Members

neither of these units have an effects loop, but they have modulated delay (which I like).It's conceivable that I could forego the loop/Quadroverb and alter the internal parameters of the h8000/eclipse via expression pedal to yeild the same result.Great units.Good suggestion.

thank you

Anyone got anything else?

I don't think I've ever seen an FX unit with an FX loop.

bananaact.gif

Archived