Bad news in Stroborack land

• Members

That sucks.

Honestly though, why waste a rack space with a tuner when the stomp is just as good, if not better? It's right where you can see it, mutes your signal, doubles as a DI for recording a clean track for later reamping, and it doesn't weigh as much.

-W

• Members

That sucks.

Honestly though, why waste a rack space with a tuner when the stomp is just as good, if not better? It's right where you can see it, mutes your signal, doubles as a DI for recording a clean track for later reamping, and it doesn't weigh as much.

-W

cause some people dont like having pedals/many leads running out front AND they might like things not in the signal chain when not in use.

• Members

That sucks.

-W

Ah, this forum is called Monster Rack. :)

And as the other guy said, I don't have any signals running out of the rack, except to the cabs. Even the Wah is rack mounted.

• Members

Ah, this forum is called Monster Rack.
:)

And as the other guy said, I don't have any signals running out of the rack, except to the cabs. Even the Wah is rack mounted.

i hope to be the same way as soon as possible. just need to get a rack FX unit then its all in the box. so much easier to run/set up.

Archived