How much is a Marshall JMP-1 used worth ?

• Members

600 is kinda high.. I paid 400 for my JMP-1, but it didn't come with any thing, no box, manual or foot switch... I'd say 380-500 is fair, Crap I think they cost a grand new. or more???

I have the PV RockMaster too, I dont like it all that much. The line out for recording is great on the Marshall. Good luck

• Members

I've seen them go for $450-550, which, IMO, is highway robbery. You can get an ADA MP-1 or a Rocktron Chameleon for half that, and either of those preamps will be WORLDS better than a JMP-1. Also, for the same price (around $450), you can get a Rocktron Piranha, which absolutely eats a JMP-1 for breakfast.

• Members

I've seen them go for $450-550, which, IMO, is highway robbery. You can get an ADA MP-1 or a Rocktron Chameleon for half that, and either of those preamps will be WORLDS better than a JMP-1. Also, for the same price (around $450), you can get a Rocktron Piranha, which absolutely eats a JMP-1 for breakfast.

+1

The Chameleon is the most underrated preamp out there. Don't know what I did before I got it.

Archived