Which FX processors do you use?

• Members

Axe-Fx Standard here. Don't really need the few extra's in the Ultra. ALL previous pedals, pre's, multi-fx sold which covered the Axe-Fx with cash left over. And I still have a few more things to sell. It really is that good and that complete

• Members

This wont work with older rack units that dont have CC right? I have a korg SDD2K and i would like to be able to switch the effect on and off with out switching patches (major lag)

I thought about making a TB loop setup and turning the SDD2K on and off that way, but that would be a lot of cabling to do so..

Pick up a Behringer FCB1010 and buy one of the UnO firmware chips to upgrade it so that you can use one row of buttons as "stompboxes" to kick on/off individual effects and still have the other row for choosing patches.

It works AWESOME.

• Members

I Googled it earlier and found this...

But I didn't want to hijack the thread, so I pm'd Jimosity about my questions.

Sorry for the hijack, but let me answer this real quick and then if anybody has more questions about the FCB1010/UnO firmware, let's start a new thread please.

http://www.mtnsys.com/faq-fcb/UnO%20Firmware.htm

Is where I got mine, there's a link at the top of the page, make sure you get the one that says it's the UnO firmware.

No, it won't work with older units that don't take CC commands.

Archived