Post the BACK of your rack

• Members

Overhauling my rack, and I'm curious how you guys tidy up your guts. I'm particularly interested in minimizing the cable mess associated with sliding shelves & pedals.

I'll definitely post mine when finished. Thanks. :love:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nice rack! Very clean.

I'm starting to get quite interested in that randall unit over the last few days of online window shopping. I don't know what modules I'd want, but I think multiple amp sounds is more important than tons of effects to me.

Rate it 1-10 please?

thanks

• Members

Not particularly (a little hum with my XXX on high gain, but then you get that with no FX involved, it's a noisy beast!). It's not as bad as it looks in the picture - the pale grey cables are control cables from the RG16, so don't carry audio data, the bright green cables are XLRs to my mixer, and the blue ones are speaker cables, so it's only the orange stuff that would be succeptible to hum, and that's routed pretty tightly, using as short lengths as possible. I do intend to get a couple of Pedal Powers which will tidy up some of the power wiring, but they're horrendously expensive over here so it'll have to wait a few months.

Archived