Hooking up my ISP Decimator Pro Rack G w/my effects loop.

xnickbeex

• Members

Okay so basically I'm aware when just using the decimator by itself the "CH 1 Input" on the decimator goes into the guitar. "CH 1 Output" into front of amp. "CH 2 Input" into Send (efx loop). "CH 2 Output" into Return (efx loop).

I now want to run my entire effects chain (stomp boxes) with the decimator, and use it to it's full potential.

Without effecting delay/time based effects. How do I put the Decimator into my stomp boxes back into my effects loop (in front of delay or after delay?).

Should the output of the start of my chain be connected to the input of the decimator? Should the input of the end of my chain be connected to the return of the efx loop? How do I put everything through my effects loop?

This seems like a lot but hopefully one of you guys can help me out! I've been trying to figure it out with the spare time I've had the past 2 days since I got it but I would like to have it ready for band practice on Wednesday!

Thanks,

Nick

• Members

I guess you place all your pedals after the preamp.

guitar > isp ch1 in > isp ch1 out > preamp in

preamp out (send) > pedals > isp ch2 in > isp ch2 out > delay, reverb > poweramp in (return)

Thanks a lot man I will check this out when I am home. Sounds right to me!

Archived