power adapter for Ground Control (?)

J.Paul

• Members

I need one for trial and error.

The display indicates the LEDs the loops that are engaged on my GCX. Since I am in Instant Access mode I do not want this, I want the LEDs to display what is engaged in Instant Access.Since power is coming from Midi I can't reprogram the LEDs (to accurately reflect the patche's CC) without changing the loops from the GCX.

If I can get power from somewhere else I can see if this will work. Do you happen to know how to resolve the issue w/ the LEDs not displaying the CC picture?.....I assume this is also related to having to "double-click" for some patche's CC to respond or engage.

It just uses a normal 9v power supply.. Just look for one that says 9vac 500ma, you'll be good!

Why do you need one anyways? Mines powered with the Midi Cable and works just fine
:idk:

• Members

I somehow managed to misplace the adapter I got with my Ground Control and had to order a new one from VooDoo Lab. Naturally I found the old one a week after the new one arrived. I don't know if it says Scepter on it, but I'm pretty sure it says Output 9VAC 300 mA, so you should be just fine with that adapter.

• Members

Yes

for those of you watching this thread or monitoring it as an archive :

VoodooLabs has confirmed that the power adapter is/was the

Scepter

Input 120VAC 60 Hz 8W

Output 9VAC 500 mA

....the LED issue is something else that is easily rectified.

~it'll be a couple of days before I have time to unload the rack/pedalboard from the trailer and execute the changes.

Archived