New Global Truss warmers are HOT!

DJS Biff

• Members

These have been released by a few companies recently. Nice to see a compact form factor LED source designed for being truss toners. However, since that costs about as most people here spend on the more expensive lights in their rig, the Irradiant LED38s will remain my recommended warmer of choice for now. They also fit in a good variety of trussing, from my understanding. Not as compact as this, but still pretty nice sized for an LED PAR with its output.

• Members

I understand that... my job is to show you new product... BUT i will say, you can't compare the 2. The LED 38 is a fine product... it is not the same as the 1 watt RGB9. I have seen some pictures of some pretty big set ups on this board.. there are some who will find the advantage to this product..

• Members

I understand that... my job is to show you new product... BUT i will say, you can't compare the 2. The LED 38 is a fine product... it is not the same as the 1 watt RGB9. I have seen some pictures of some pretty big set ups on this board.. there are some who will find the advantage to this product..

Not sayin they won't, just suggesting an alternative for the other folks who look at the price tag and go "aw hell no".

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

DJS BIF when you wondering about what you can and can't do, here is the simple test, IF you are serveing the comunitee, your good to go, if your looking to make money, your going to get slapped.

"cool new product from XXX and here is some intersting uses" ... good

"my newyears eve blow out priceing" ... bad.

"pictures of puppyies" .. always good. :)

Some conseration is also made but the comunitee for your history with us. Those that comtribute more, and in good faith, and allow much more leaway, and "creative interpetation" of the inplicid rules.

Archived