Finally Some Decent footage

ned911

• Members

Here is some video from Friday night. Used a little Flip HD camera. More coming after we splice all the stuff together.

Only problem was the venue left all the doors open so you couldn't keep any haze in the air.

• Members

There are three colorstrips on the truss. One of them seems to be only using part of the light sequence, and that happens to be the one on the far left that is flush with the one in the middle. That's just weird. I didn't notice that during the show (I'm that dork on the right singing and playing bass and stuff).

I'm very impressed with how much Ned has worked to put this light show together for the band. It's great.

And this particular venue is one of the few we play where we can really use the full truss. I'm hoping that we can get more places where we can really show this off on a regular basis. It's just cool.

Brian V.

• Members

There is probably a loose slave connection to the 3rd Colorstrip (It's the last in line). The entire rig will get set up this weekend and rewired and more importantly labeled for faster set up.

It's actually a lot of fun to program the lights and when they come out looking cool it's even better. I need to add the scanner to more songs.

Archived