Easy Lighting

Ryan.

• Members

Are there any decent lighting products out there that my band can carry with us to shows that plug in to a standard outlet, change based on the beat, and are easily mounted?

If not, thats fine. We don't really need it. But for some shows its cool to have that factor.

Nothing amazing just some blue/red/yellow or something that changes when the sub hits or whatever...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Talk about confused!! Now I don't know if I should get the 4-bar or the Parbar (It looks a lot like the 4-bar) or just get 2 Zippers (There like the color stripes). The Zippers are by far the less expensive of the 3 but I would need a DMX W/footswitch to run it from the stage. Both the Parbar and 4-bar have basic footswitches that would probably be all I would really need. In either case these lights would be used as back or side lights! I'm hopping to get some opinions from those who can give me honest opinions on what if any of the 3 I've mentioned would provide the most light? Also if anyone has a footswitch style DMX can they recommend a unit that wont cost over 200.00, all I need are basic scene changes, fades & blackouts. I was set to get the 4-bar but some here say it just doesn't have much light output and is really only usable if within 15ft. or so of the performer...True? Thanks for the help.:thu:

Archived