Chauvet 4-bar LED lighting question?????

race81

• Members

Hi all......some of our band members recently purchased 2 sets of these lights. First night out saturday and we cant figure out how to work them. We were trying to slave them together with no success. The manual state to set the slave light at 001???But there is no such setting. We are connecting the two by DMX cable. We finally gave up on it for the night and just let the lights dance....but we couldn,t blackout when we needed to......any suggestions?? Thanks

• Members

You set the slave light to d001, but when you're making the setting it shows up on the little LED screen as A001 if I'm not mistaken. It may show A512 first, or any number between the two. It will need to be changed to 001 in order to receive orders from the master light. I run mine like that all the time.

• Members

ok...I will see If I can make it work that way......I thought there was only two things, an a, and an s setting. We set them both to 01?? with no luck. one of the lights for some reason the l.e.d. display setting will only partially light up and its hard to tell what number your on,.

• Members

yep...just got off the phone with em and we are sending it back!! Hopefully this cures our problem, thanks guys.

If one of the displays doesn't completely light, the unit is defective and should be replaced.

Archived