ADJ Royal Galaxian micro laser

Darkstorm

• Members

I havent been a fan of ADJ in the past. Their green lasers just not nearly as visible as omnisistem and chauvet. But ADJ has improved their game. While their green lasers still arent as good as the other two brands. Their new red and blue lasers are quite nice. Brought home a new Galaxian royal micro laser. Blue and red lasers. The blue is more a violet blue which I like. It and the red are nicely visible. Positioned high with beams going downward to the dance floor works best imo. This still also gives full wall and across ceiling coverage with the lasers extra wide coverage btw.

Has sound active and auto modes. Sound active works well. Auto allows for slow beams for a more ambient music vibe, or faster as desired. Uses 60mw blue & 80mw red lasers. Creates 200 plus thin beams. Nice addition to my laser familly (omnisitem widebeam magick box green x 2, Chauvet scorpion fatbeam lgx green, and Extreme cyclops geometric green and red lasers. IF remote allows for switching between auto and sound active, color choice of red, blue, or both. Rotation direction, and on/off of the beams. Good job ADJ, youve finally made some lasers I can support use of. Lol.

Links to 3 vids of mine with the galaxian. No sound. http://www.myspace.com/dragonquaze/videos

Archived