Should be in Lighting Forum but....

• Members

figured the pros are here. I am trying to rewire my light rig. I want to put 4 par cans on a truss route the cable(s) down the truss to a connector. Then I will run a cable with another connector to the dimmer pack rack with a connector. The question is where do I find multi conductor connectors?

scott

• Members

Thanks for the information. Have one final question, I see one of the suppliers provides connectors made by SAP (vs. Socapex) at a considerably reduced cost (up to 50%). I believe (heard through the grapevine) that these connectors are interchangable. Anyone have experience with the SAP brand?

scott

• Members

Thanks, I did call and talk with the owner. He stated he did not remember the last time he bought a socapex connector manufactured by socapex. His systems (sound and light) all utilize 19-pin connectors. The connectors (SAP and Socapex) are interchangable. Now to convince the boss I need $1,000 worth of cables and connectors, although I do have a birthday, Christmas and anniversary coming up in the next 2 months :D . Thanks for the help.

scott

Archived