The New JBL SRX Look!

• Members

So, I got my Guitar Center Catalog this morning,

and, they are selling these new JBLs.

The SRX 725 (Dual Fifteen and Compression Driver)

The SRX 728s (Dual Eighteen Sub)

The look is more professional, than the ones we are

familiar with.

Now we know why Guitar Center was dumping the

SR 4719x for $799.00 :D

Check JBL's site, no info.

Could be a Guitar Center exclusive.

If you got your free brochure handy, turn to page

69 in the August 2004 issue.

• Members

A LOCAL GROUP HAS GONE THROUGH 4 OF THE DOUBLE 15'S IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. THE FIRST PAIR THEY LOST THE HORN ON ONE AND LOST ONE OF THE 15 ON THE OTHER. THEY TOOK THEM BACK TO G.C. I gues G.C exchange them under warranty.

the new pair ..my band open with them.. I did not like the sound at all... the volume was not that loud.. we played over an hour..

then they closed the show. I stuck around for 40 minutes afterwards. The next day i spoke with one of the other band members.... the new speakers were toasted..

I do not know if there is a defect with the speakers or what.

this band has been playing for over 5 years.

also.. he mention that someone else had taken back a pair with similar problems to a different G.C.

so BEWARE.... MAYBE THERE IS DEFECT WITH THIS SPEAKERS.

JUST FOR THE RECORDS.. I think they were using one of the qsc plx amps.. not sure wich one.. as you guys are aware this speakers do handle alot of power.

:o

• CMS Author

Originally posted by WINDYCITY

A LOCAL GROUP HAS GONE THROUGH 4 OF THE DOUBLE 15'S IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. THE FIRST PAIR THEY LOST THE HORN ON ONE AND LOST ONE OF THE 15 ON THE OTHER. THEY TOOK THEM BACK TO G.C. I gues G.C exchange them under warranty.

the new pair ..my band open with them.. I did not like the sound at all... the volume was not that loud.. we played over an hour..

then they closed the show. I stuck around for 40 minutes afterwards. The next day i spoke with one of the other band members.... the new speakers were toasted..

I do not know if there is a defect with the speakers or what.

this band has been playing for over 5 years.

also.. he mention that someone else had taken back a pair with similar problems to a different G.C.

so BEWARE.... MAYBE THERE IS DEFECT WITH THIS SPEAKERS.

JUST FOR THE RECORDS.. I think they were using one of the qsc plx amps.. not sure wich one.. as you guys are aware this speakers do handle alot of power.

:o

A defect in both the 2226H LF and 2447H HF drivers?? Doubtful.

Archived