Community cs70 speakers

• Members

hello ladies and gents, just have a couple of questions for you all.  My church is using community cs70 speakers for mains.  I have 2 pair, but only using one.  The 2nd pair i need a crossover in one and a 12 woofer in the other, last i knew when i tested them a year ago if not longer.  I am going to check them out again this week sometime to see if they need any other components.  I have found a crossover on ebay, as well as multiple 12" speakers, but here is my question.  does anyone know where i could find the information on what speaker gets used for the highs?  i know what the midrange driver is, but cannot find anything on the high drivers, so if those need replaced i don't know what to do.  My church is pretty tight on budget, and i am trying hard to stretch our current equipment until we can budget up enough money to get upgrades, so i would like to have both pair of speakers useable, and even potentially run them together and eliminate the junk speakers that are in stage from use as they sound nasty/likely blown tweeters.  Any help would be very appreciated, and even if knowing where i could find the parts would be great as well.  Thanks everyone!