Subs to pair with QSC HPR 122i

• Members

Do you have the link to the hand cart? Also looking for a folding high stool, something I can rest my butt on and play guitar (7 to go)
:)

Ranui,

Mine looks exactly like this one, but I got it for MUCH less at Costco last year. Can't recall exactly, but it was somewhere between $50.-$75. It's aluminum, and very light-weight. Fully "folded", it's probably 2" thick. 440lb capacity/8" wheels. At Costco, it was labelled "Sumo Lift n' Go". I don't know if they still sell that specific model, but I did see a smaller capacity version of the same item a few weeks ago.

It's not something I'd want to be using in a warehouse, etc, (no pneumatic tires), but very handy when stowaway space is limited.

http://www.handtrucksrus.com/crashdetail.aspx?id=480

Bob

• Members

I got a folding hand truck from Lee Valley a few years back for $125.00. Then I kept hearing that Costco had them for much cheaper, but I had never actually seen them in stock.

Finally saw one tonight almost identical to mine. Called a "Mini Sumo, Lift & Go". The price was right so I picked one up - $33.02 with tax. They do go fast though, you know how Costco works....

Archived