Wedding DJ Prices

• Members

Well, not really a friend, more like a friend of a friend of a friend...

I don't mind doing it for cheap. Its kind of awkward. I don't know if they are coming to me because they don't want to spend a lot, or if they are just trying to hook me up and keep it in the family.

In that case I'd bump the price up to at least $300. You are still giving them a huge price break over a pro DJ.

Their reasons for asking you could be just convenience. They know you and don't want to hassle with the unknown. This also signals to me that this may be a rather informal event. That's fine - the best weddings are that way.

• Members

In that case I'd bump the price up to at least $300. You are still giving them a
huge
price break over a pro DJ.

Their reasons for asking you could be just convenience. They know you and don't want to hassle with the unknown. This also signals to me that this may be a rather informal event. That's fine - the best weddings are that way.

Thats exactly what I'm going with. Told them $300. If they tip me at the end extra, awesome, if not... I got paid and some experience in another realm of live sound.

Archived