My new Rig

• Members

Camplg....nice rig. What are your impressions on the NXS25 subs? I've been considering a pair of those for my band, but can't find many reviews on them.

Sincerily I bought them for for their looks than for the sound!!

It is the second time I use them, the first time I used a pair with art725s on top and they really blew me away ( My comparison is with 4 art905as that I used before with my art 725s )

This second time the attendance was about 300 and I was confortable with the volume; I could still go up some more.

Now this is the part where I don

• Members

What's the difference (sound wise) between the nx25's and the nx21's? I would assume the nx21's would produce much lower sound frequency, maybe even unnecessary (my assumption). On the other hand, not sure if the two 15's in the nx25 will kick like an 18-inch woofer would. Anyone done an AB comparison, please elaborate.

I am on the verge of selling my current and looking to make a jump to the next level. Where would you guys recommend for purchasing something such as this rig?

• Members

What's the difference (sound wise) between the nx25's and the nx21's? I would assume the nx21's would produce much lower sound frequency, maybe even unnecessary (my assumption). On the other hand, not sure if the two 15's in the nx25 will kick like an 18-inch woofer would. Anyone done an AB comparison, please elaborate.

I am on the verge of selling my current and looking to make a jump to the next level. Where would you guys recommend for purchasing something such as this rig?

I had the same questions but there are almost no reviews on this system. I have the NXS25s because thats what was availaible. The specs are a little different on the 21s

I would also evaluate the dynacord cobra 2 and the dynacord XA2, they are not availaible locally for me

• Members

Sincerily I bought them for for their looks than for the sound!!

It is the second time I use them, the first time I used a pair with art725s on top and they really blew me away ( My comparison is with 4 art905as that I used before with my art 725s )

This second time the attendance was about 300 and I was confortable with the volume; I could still go up some more.

Now this is the part where I don

Archived