Ultimate Support speaker stands, TS-100B, the air-assist ones.

• Members

TWO for $120 + $9 shipping, which is less than one goes for.

I did a bit of research on them a couple months ago, and watched a couple videos with them being used with light (40-45lbs) speakers, and they went up nice, but a struggle getting them back down.

I

• Members

I did a bit of research on them a couple months ago, and watched a couple videos with them being used with light (40-45lbs) speakers, and they went up nice, but a struggle getting them back down.

I own two of the TS110BL models, extra tall, air list assist and levelling leg. With no speaker on board, you do need to put a bit of effort into it, but I can pull it down and lock it without any worries.

Agiprodj.com have a deal on with 2 x TS-110BL's and an ultimate support dual carry bag for $260 free shipping. Even with overseas shipping and paying a mail forwarder to do it, I got it here for 65% of the price I could get them in Australia.

They really are an awesome stand.

• Members

I have four of these stands and they have been pretty great for the most part. I am lifting only 41 lbs with my K12's so it's really overkill for a speaker that light. If you're pushing 75 lbs or more up, these really make sense. One pair I have seem to have lost some of the pressure that they originally had so it's been more difficult to lift. This may be a known issue with them but I got on at Samash when they were blowing em out for 150 for a pair. That's pretty damn cheap on hello music!

• Members

TWO for $120 + $9 shipping, which is less than one goes for.

I

Archived