FS: 2012 Bogner Ecstasy XTC EL-34, 120 watts.

Bammbamm

• Members

I have to say, I truly enjoy this amp. This thing is SICK all the way around, just amazeballs. Blue channel by far is my fave and I can't cite one thing I would change about this amp. EL-34 power section, Type AB, Old/New switch. The reason I am selling is I'm either old, lazy, or old and lazy. I need something with all the features but a more diminutive size. I am leaning toward an ATMA, which i know will not give me the low end thump, but it will have the channel switching and the size I need. Other considerations are a Mesa Mark IV combo, but I haven't 100% decided. This amp is so over the top for at home rehearsals, as much as I know it will crush live, it is still just too much for me. As you can see in the pics, I obtained a power soak to help attenuate the beast, and it does so very nicely. I JUST replaced the front end tubes thinking I had an issue with the loop or inverter tube, however it was my inexperience with this particular amp and how to dial it in. That said, she has a whole new set of JJs in the preamp section. I will include the originals, they are labeled as to their original position in the amp, they still have some life in them (plenty) as do the power tubes. Hands down this is in my top 2 favorite amps, and only having my old Mark V side by side would I be able to clearly define a winner, but I think I'd be leaning toward the Bogner for some of the old-school sounds it can produce along with its ability to nail the modern grit and chunk it is known so well for. I'm on Chicago's south side, I will gladly meet up, let you demo it or just flat out ship it at your cost within the contiguous U.S. If you want the Rockman Power Soak, let me know, That is available, too. Asking $2,575 shipped Preferred PPG, or you include fees. This amp is a beast and a half and I would LOVE to keep it, but but I think I need something more portable for me... or a road crew. :) Includes Footswitch, original box and all papers. Contact me through PM or email via the forum links. Lots of solid dealings here, eBay, and Jemsite. Just ask for references if you want. 20140630_214546.jpg20140630_214600.jpg20140630_214709.jpg

c71b86a0c956ac04cf0ce2d987889156.thumb.jpg.fae18f0ea36619efb15fee8e8d37964e.jpg

• Members

It doesn't, but it is there if you need it. I have mine on half mode and run it through the power soak to make it useful for practices at home. The tone is sick between plexi mode and the normal blue and red stages, the

• 4 weeks later...

Archived