New member in my pedalboard great clone of boss RC-3 -nux loop core pedal

Fiona547

• Members

I am so exciting to share you guys with my new gear nux loop core.

Loop Core provides a common 6.3 guitars and bass mono inputs, a 3.5 stereo inputs and stereo output. It also allows the outside of the pedal to achieve a more convenient stopping and switching the default. It's the size of a standard MXR similar, it does not take up a lot of your effects board, nor small enough to make you hard to step on the stage level (especially if you're there in front of the microphone stand, but also take into account the bomb and singing)!

It is also very funny to test and record your own music at home. Loop Core built-in intelligence rhythm machine with 40 rhythm patterns (20 four beats, 20 three beats), covering pop, rock, blues, jazz, dance and so on style. And, you first recorded good musical rhythm machine and then adding the words, rhythm machines would be very smart to find your speed as you hit shot! Of course, the prerequisite is the speed you want when recording steady Yeah, otherwise Loop Core will be the same as your drummer confuse you out. Loop Core provides 99 presets to store your clips! Record up to 6 hours! You can also put these important recordings to a computer via a USB backup inside.

How can I do when recorded the wrong ? It does not matter, Loop Core undo / redo feature allows you to eliminate most recent recording layer, and restore recently deleted the recording layer.

Live accompaniment for yourself! Solo want someone to help you when playing rhythm, right? Loop Core realize your ideas!

One way: when you sing, rhythm guitar, this time under the Loop Core has quietly recorded with the rhythm of this section, and then solo to immediately depress the Loop Core loop just that part of the rhythm, then you enjoy the solo in the above it!

Three stops! Loop Core is simply born to live! You can choose when you double Caicai nailed it is to stop playing immediately, complete cycles after sowing when stopped or volume fade stops. Loop Core so that you can find a very appropriate time to end a perfect play, rather than the market as a single block some Loop will always make you worried and upset you double stepped stop the beat.

Hope this will help!

• Members
How can I do when recorded the wrong ? It does not matter, Loop Core undo / redo feature allows you to eliminate most recent recording layer, and restore recently deleted the recording layer.

Live accompaniment for yourself! Solo want someone to help you when playing rhythm, right? Loop Core realize your ideas!

pure gold

Archived