Peavey IPR - Whats the Latest News?

• Members

yeah....my friends cal me Mr. Bad-outa-the-box. I used to think it was sorta funny. Not really anymore. If there is a failure on something that a tech can say "well we hardly ever see that", it's when he's talking to me. :(

On a good note - I already have replacement in hand. Will test out tonight. I expect it will be fine. If not...... I'll be seeking out an exorcist. sm-morph

• CMS Author
yeah....my friends cal me Mr. Bad-outa-the-box. I used to think it was sorta funny. Not really anymore. If there is a failure on something that a tech can say "well we hardly ever see that", it's when he's talking to me. :(

On a good note - I already have replacement in hand. Will test out tonight. I expect it will be fine. If not...... I'll be seeking out an exorcist. sm-morph

We must be brothers from another mother. QSC sent me two amps that were DOA. One was a prototype that had been used extensively. Same failure message in that as the subsequent production model. The third one is fine, but still...

I'm also the guy who will "find" (read: stumble into) the odd sequence of events that'll cause a logic error or something to suddenly just stop working. I'm left handed and play bass righty. I'm sure that's gotta count for something...

Archived