Reverend Tricky Gomez Follow-up

kit_strong

• Members

Some of you may remember that over the weekend I posted about my Impulsive NGD. I've played it quite a bit over the last few days and am very pleased with the purchase. Since the last post was short on pics and details I decided to add some more.

Behold, a 2013 Reverend Tricky Gomez in limited edition Sparkle Silver.

Korina Body with Maple top, Bigsby Vibrato, 2 Revton mini hum buckers, and standard Volume, Tone, Bass controls. 24.75" Korina Set Neck.

TrickyGomez_5.jpg

Inline headstock

TrickyGomez_2.jpg

Reverend Pinlock Tuners

TrickyGomez_3.jpg

TrickyGomez_1.jpg

And her's a little video overview:

[video=youtube;BOIs6_WSMb8]

• Members

I'm not a Bigsby fan at all, but that looks pretty cool. Those are some great pics, and the video's neat as well. There's only one Reverend dealer nearby (Central Ohio) but I haven't been there in a few years. I need to check them out ...

• Members
Love it. I have last years Flatroc version of that guitar. I want that one too but it's not in the budget this year :(
Yeah, I was seriously tempted by the metal flake flatrocs but couldn't really justify a 2nd one, the tricky Gomez has enough distinguishing characteristics that it was much easier to justify.

Yeah' date=' I was seriously tempted by the metal flake flatrocs but couldn't really justify a 2nd one, the tricky Gomez has enough distinguishing characteristics that it was much easier to justify.[/quote']

I'd love to try one...one of my skype students has one but I've neever played one first hand.

Archived