FT:Dimarzio Evo, boss pedals, duncan hb102

DiscoJason

• Members

Cleaning out the junk drawer. Want to see if I can turn some stuff I'm not using into anything interesting.

1: Dimarzio Evolution bridge DP159. Basically as new condition. Almost all of the lead is still there. Bought new, installed once, wasn't for me so it came back out.

2: Boss DS-1 Distortion. Used condition. Bought this in probably the mid to late nineties. Haven't used it in maybe five years, but I tested it and it still works.

3: Boss XT-2 Xtortion. More or less as new condition but again, bought in the mid to late nineties. This pedal probably has less than 10 hours of use on it.

4: Ibanez FL-5 Soundtank Flanger. Used condition. Not sure the vintage on this thing. I seem to remember having this given to me by an old bass player. Probably late nineties. Still works. Missing battery cover.

5: Duncan Designed HB102 bridge. Almost new condition. Think it's the cheap version of a JB. Took this out of my Jackson DK2. Maybe 8 inches of lead.

Looking mainly for other pickups, mainly humbuckers. Overdrive pedal, boost pedal, eq pedal. But I'll entertain anything guitar related. Let me know what you've got and what you want. Thanks.

100_1414.jpg

100_1412.jpg

Archived