Pickups, Parts, Cheap Recording Stuff...

kojdogg

• Members

All prices shipped to the lower 48

Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Plus SH-PGP1B, double black- $OLD ~10" lead; looks like either there used to be a cover on this or baseplate may have been removed and reattached and has been partially blacked over, hence cheap price.

Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro II Neck APH1N-, double black (cover removed) $40 >11" lead

Epiphone LP set-- HOTCH Bridge (10" lead) and 57CH Neck (~12" lead) $40 for the set

Carvin C22t and H22n each w/ about 10" - $30 each or $55 for the set. Great sounding humbuckers that I took out of a '99 SC90 I just got. I liked them, but I'm putting a Slash set in that one.

MIJ Kluson Tuners-- no bushings or screws ($20)

Sperzel Locking Tuners in Chrome 3x3 $OLD

Mint condition Line 6 Echo Park module (not the pedal dock-- just the module) $OLD

MIM Strat neck that needs some TLC-- fret work for sure, plus cosmetically it has either been poorly reced or well not taken care of. $OLD

Older Squier Bullet Strat body-- probably ply, with stock tremolo (5 springs for tuning stability), jack plate w/ Switchcraft J11 in Daphne Blue overspray-- $45. This was part of my testing guitar, but I have a new one.

Wilkinson licensed WVC Tremolo in chrome from Guitarheads. Never installed. In great shape-- a little ding in the finish of the block, but it came that way. $OLD

MCA SP-1 Condenser mic w/ stand mount-- very highly regarded inexpensive SDC in LDC clothing $OLD

http://recordinghacks.com/reviews/tapeop/mca-sp1/

ART Levelar tube compressor/limiter w/ JAN 12at7-- great inexpensive tube compresion for bass or vocals $OLD

Here's a SOS review of this unit:

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1997_articles/mar97/artlevelar.html

I have an extra NOS JAN 12at7's that I got as a spare for another preamp that I no longer own that I can add in if anyone wants the ART for $10.

P1040277.jpg

P1040279.jpg

P1040280.jpg

P1040284.jpg

P1040289.jpg

P1040294.jpg

P1040295.jpg

P1040297.jpg

P1040291.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived