Partscaster Part Out - Carvin Neck, Barden HB's, TremKing, GFS, Schallers

kojdogg

• Members

PARTSCASTER PART OUT

I love this guitar, but I'm committed to reducing my count and getting some cash together for some Summer trips. Sorry for only one pic-- I'll get more up this evening/weekend.

The Carvin neck is from a '99 Bolt kit guitar and it is the thinnest and fastest of the 5 Carvin bolt necks I have owned (it was a major phase :) ), which in turn is why it's my last one. The neck has a nice mahogany stain on the back and sides, but is finished with tru oil on the headstock. The previous owner broke one of the machine head screws off in the hole, but all of the tuners line up well and a little bit of the screw sticks up which helps anchor the Schaller. I checked with Rob on this and he said it would not be a problem. The chrome tuners against the mahogany stain actually looks amazing.

$115 shipped to the lower 48 for the neck

I also have a set of 6 IL chrome Schaller locking tuners that I bought new. $45 shipped to the lower 48. Both the neck and tuners for $150 shipped/pp'ed

I put a set of Barden HB's in this which I have been saving for years. I got these in a guitar I bought back in 2001. These sound amazing and I've kept them despite selling off the guitar they came in. I hate to sell these, but could use the cash. I won't be broken up if these don't sell...$200 shippped for the set to the lower 48 or $110 each.

The body is a nice, lightweight and resonant Paulownia GFS body. I would prefer to sell it "loaded" with the TremKing TK-1. SOLD!

I will include the pickguard with electronics (CTS 500K pots, CRL 3 way switch and Mojotone Vitamin T .022uf cap for $20 with either the Bardens or the loaded body.

Thanks! More pictures very soon.

Carvin neck

P1040841.jpg

P1040842.jpg

Note ding on corner:

P1040844.jpg

P1040843.jpg

P1040846.jpg

Bardens and Pickguard:

P1040848.jpg

P1040855.jpg

P1040856.jpg