seymour duncan custom shop PU, duncan handwound screamin demon, gibson 496 fs

stonem66

• Members

I have a few PUs for sale. Up first is a duncan custom shop SH5 this is marked seymour duncan prouction floor custom and comes in a custom red/blue color combo. It has never been wired up and is new in box.

The second one I have is an old 80s model duncan SH-12b screamin demon. It is marked BJ on the back which mans it was handwound by the custom shops own Marciel Jaurez. It is in excellent conition with about 10 inches of lead, comes with box and manual.

Third I have a Gibson 496R neck PU. It has had the magnet changed to an alnico magnet for fatter tone. The bobbin tape has been repaired on it after the magnet was switched so its a little ugly.

Prices are shipped and paypaled:

Duncan custom shop-$65

Duncan screamin demon-$55

Gibson-$30

Also have an EVH Dtuna in excellent condition-$35

Thanks PM for more pics

• Members

Shop floor customs are not custom shop, just to clarify. They are special orders of regular models, like in unique colors, etc. They are priced the same as the regular version unlike the actual custom shop pickups made by MJ in the Duncan custom shop with retail starting at $160. Sorry, just wanted to clarify so some misinformed buyer doesn't learn later and end up disappointed. Good luck with the sale. SH5's are killer pickups.

• Members

Shop floor customs are not custom shop, just to clarify. They are special orders of regular models, like in unique colors, etc. They are priced the same as the regular version unlike the actual custom shop pickups made by MJ in the Duncan custom shop with retail starting at $160. Sorry, just wanted to clarify so some misinformed buyer doesn't learn later and end up disappointed. Good luck with the sale. SH5's are killer pickups.

Thanks for protecting these unwitting sheep from my "scam" 1: the pickup is already sold (for $50) I think the price reflects a new in box SH-5. and 2: I was very careful in my description to state exactly what was custom about the PU. I don't think it was needed for you to bang in here and try to paint me as dealing out misinformation to sell my item. If you just knew a cool fact and wanted to share it thats cool but don't bring my name into it and don't do it in my thread mate. Thanks,

Archived