FS: URS Channel Strip Pro (Native)

• Members

I really like this guy, but I'm trying to strip myself down a bit on plugs, to finance a little bit of outboard gear, to balance things out a bit. I always need good plugs, since I use BFD and soft synths and amp sims, but I have good wide selection already, and want to get a couple 500 style modules. But it's a quite useful Swiss Army Knife type of plugin, which covers lots of styles of EQ and compression in one.

It's going for $500 on Sweetwater. I'll sell it for $425, $25 of which will be to cover the iLok transfer fee *. That's not a lot off of course, but it's a plug in and it's no different from new, and there are no sort of restrictions on a second party buyer by URS, so any savings is money saved without any downside.

* It looks like URS has finally moved over completely to use of iLok to manage licenses. They used to have this crazy $150 charge per plug to do a transfer, but now, according to their FAQ, it's just the $25 fee to iLok to transfer to any other iLok registered user. If someone is interested, I will comfirm this absolutely before we move foward with this.

How do I transfer licenses to another user?

To transfer licenses to another user, go to this page, select the "Move licenses to another iLok.com user" option, and follow the instructions. Note that a fee will be charged for transferring licenses to other users.

Archived