Lexicon Nuverb Nubus card.

• Members

This is x-posted in the studio trenches forum. If this doesn't sell in 3 days (by Tuesday night), it's going on eBay. But if you catch this ad after that, I'll gladly sell it to any member of HC for five hundred bones.

What I've got: A Lexicon Nuverb card, with a printed-out copy of the manual, and pretty much everything you need on CD. You'll need to make a cable. I made one, but I'm a little embarrassed about my workmanship on that.

I got this about 2 months ago, and it works. Played with it with my Quadra 950 protools system. Sounds great. But the implementation is a bitch. I'd really just like to pony up the bucks and get a Lexicon 300 for use with my Digi 003 system, but I can't because I've got my reverb budget tied up in the nuverb.

This doen't have a TDM card, so WYSIWYG.

I'm looking for $525 shipped, but you know, we can do this for $500 firm shipped, or else it's going on eBay. Where it will probably go higher. Of course, I know how rare this thing is, and will treat it with respect for shipping - anti static bag, no peanuts, all that good stuff.

You can email me at benchoff gmail com, or a private message here on HC.

imgp3903.jpg

imgp3900.jpg

imgp3901.jpg

imgp3902.jpg

edit: Holy God, those are big pics. Sorry about that.

Archived