Waves Platinum/SSL bundles (Native, V6)

• Members

So, I'm on a DIY hardware rampage here. I've sold all my store bought hardware and am building DIY stuff. To further my new addiction I'm stripipng down to the bare essentials on the plugin front. So I'm looking to sell my Platinum/SSL bundles. These are native and Version 6, i.e. the iLok based versions.

The Waves plugs are transferrable these days, since they've moved to the iLok. I've verified the procedure with Waves, and the costs involved. I'll end up coughing up about $270 in fees. Partly this is because I can't sell the SSL until I update the WUP, so I have to pay a year of WUP for you in order to sell it. There's a $150 fee from waves, and two $25 fees from iLok.

The combined street price for these currently is about $2500. I'd like to get $1500, so that I can end up clearing something reasonable after I cough up the fees. That'll be pretty much for you like getting the SSL bundle for free, $250 off for Platinum, and a year of WUP on SSL. The Platinum bundle is still covered until August.

* BTW, you don't have to pay the WUP unless you want to upgrade. If it's working fine, then you don't have to pay it every year. Some people misunderstand that. And you do have to pay it up if you want to sell it.

• Members

OK, screw it, there's something I want to get before it gets picked up by someone else, so price reduction to $1425. That's just shy of $1000 off the street price, plus the year of WUP on the SSL you'll get out of it. That's a dang good deal.

Archived