Eurovision COntest Day....TODAY!

• Members
Originally posted by Trillian

It was either last year or the year before the Greek entry was this bizzare new-wave Devo wanna-be thing and you can't help but wonder about the process of selecting these entries.

-Sheryl

it was the year before :)

Believe me, neither did we here in Greece understood why they chose that song...

Ermis

• Members
Originally posted by eko1512

it was the year before
:)

Believe me, neither did we here in Greece understood why they chose that song...

Ermis

Was that the one with the guys in riot cop gear... that was an all time classic... I could feel all my greek friends (esp my ol' mate Apostolos) cringing from here..

I prefered the eurovision song contest in the 1970s and 80s where you'd get people dressing up in national dress and singing the most ridiculous of songs in their own languages...

Now its all a bit serious and not particularly faithful to their countries of origin..

• Members
Originally posted by orangefunk

I prefered the eurovision song contest in the 1970s and 80s where you'd get people dressing up in national dress and singing the most ridiculous of songs in their own languages...

Now its all a bit serious and not particularly faithful to their countries of origin..

Amen to that.:mad::rolleyes::D

/J:cool: nas

Archived