$99 per song Mixing and Mastering Deal!

Kyle DiSanto

• Members

Professional MIXING and MASTERING SERVICES

Want your music to sound like the Pros? Then you need to have it Professionally Mixed and Mastered! I optimize your music for CD, Radio and Internet Distribution. That means a Mix that is Balanced, Wide and Dynamic, and a Master that's packed with PUNCH!!

Bound by no genre, I have experience in the genres of Rock, Pop, Rap/Hip,Hop, Metal, Soul/R&B, Alternative, Punk and many others in between. I want to work on any and everyone's music; no matter what genre!

Equipment List:

Pro Tools 7.3.1 With Digidesign 002r and Digidesign Command 8 Automated Control Surface featuring 48 (Mono/Stereo) Audio Tracks @ 44.1 - 96khz and 24 bits.

Adam Audio A7 monitors with Adam Audio Sub 8 (Full Range Monitoring from 25hz-35khz!)

Presonus Central Station monitor controller with remote.

(2) Summit Audio 2BA-221 Analog Tube Mic Pre amps.

Drammer MX30 Dual Analog Compressor/Limiter/Gate

Sennheiser HD280 Pro Headphones

High Resolution MP3 Encoding.

Plug-Ins:

Antares Auto Tune 5; Waves Bundle (Eq's, Compressors, Limiters, DeEsser, Gates, Doubler, Reverbs, Delays, Dither); Izotope Ozone 3 and Trash; Massey (CT4, Tape Head, Mastering Limmiter and 3 band EQ); Sound Replacer and Drumogog with over 20 GIGS of Professional Samples!; Digirack (Eqs, Compressors, Limiters, Gates, Deesser, Delays, Dverb, Pitch and Time Shift, Chorus, Flanger, Dither); Bomb Facotry Limmiter; TL Space (reverb); Digidesign (SMACK, Compressor, Noise Reduction and AIR); and many more by the time your read this!

Other gear by Mesa Boogie, Marshall, AKG, SE Electronics, AKAI, Yamaha, Tech21 NYC, Line6, Sure, BOSS, Radial, Moagami, Monster Cable, Maxon, Jackson, Gibson, Fender and more!

***Over 15 systems to check your Mixes and Masters on!

If you are interested, here is what I need:

1. All the individual tracks within your session bounced from the EXACT SAME starting point. (if you need help with this, please contact me and I will gladly guide you through the process).

2. A Data Disc or Ziped Folder (via an FTP site) of your files.

3. If you are working with Pro Tools you may mail a data disc (DVD or CD) or FTP the data of your Pro Tools session.

4. Filled out Mixing/Mastering Submission form (sent via email).

5. Any and all ideas/directions for the mix. Ideas can range from general "vibes" to specific details (i.e I want the guitars to sound mellow; or, I want bright, in your face vocals with heavy reverb and added delay during the choruses). I recommend you make references to the songs you listen to/love so that I can get a better idea of the sounds you like and what you are going for with your music.

**** I encourage you to send your data via an FTP site such as Yousendit.com or Megaupload.com This is the fastest and easiest way to do work over the net.

Turn around time for one song is usually 3-7 days depending on my schedule. Usually it takes me about a day to get a mix up and running and the second day to make some changes. After that, I will send a Highly Encoded MP3 of the track to you for reference. I will work with you to address any changes or suggestions you have for the mix. A second MP3 reference will be sent to you for approval before the mix is final. I will do everything possible (within reason) to make sure you are happy with the mix! Once the mix is final I will send you the .WAV file or if you are having mastering services done as well, the song will be mastered (expect another 3-7 days depending on the size of the project).

After work is complete, I will send you the .Wav file as well as a Highly Encoded MP3 for uploading on Myspace, I-tunes and other websites.

PRICES:

Mixing - $80 per song.

Mastering - $25 per song.

Archived