Lots of Gear For sale, motivated

dpence

• Members

Focusrite MixMaster stereo mastering piece, EXCELLENT condition, $400 or best offer

Roland xv 5050 synth module, EXCELLENT condition $250 or best offer

Electrix FilterFactory analog filter module, EXCELLENT condition $250 or best offer

Emagic AMT8 midi interface, 8ins/8outs, EXCELLENT condition $75 or best offer

Digidesign/CM Labs MotorMix DAW control surface, EXCELLENT condition $300 or best offer

**Please note** - I am a motivated seller. All these items were in my studio in Chicago and not being used enough. All offers will be considered, but they are all in the condition noted and are very solid. The only abuse to mention is the rack rash from mounting and re-mounting into other racks. All items will be shipped express/priority and insured. Postal Money order or Paypal (if using Paypal, add 3%, and only shipped to the person buying with verified address) are the only forms of payment I will accept. Local pickup is always accepted along with cash or Postal Money order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Members

i know i am new here and dont have many posts. i am trying to get rid of alot of equipment because i dont have the time for it anymore. i will gladly give any info that you need to trust the sale. just trying to move this so i dont have to see it anymore. very motivated to sell, but dont mistake that for foolish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived