M-Audo Keystation Pro 88 + much more!!

Chaotic

• Members

Here is my stuff I'm selling:

I'd like to do PayPal for any transactions if possible, because it is very easy. PM me for any details.

These are the prices before shipping. We can calculate actual shipping for all of the gear based on where you are located. I've got lots of boxes to pack stuff, so it should be just shipping costs. All the gear here has been pampered, lightly used and is in great condition.

GUITAR STUFF

Pignose G40V Amplifier $300 - I replaced the stock speaker with a Weber (big difference!) and put some new Groove Tubes 6L6's in it. Sounds very nice. Amp was designed by Dennis Krager.

Engl Tube Toner with Rokpak carry case $550 - This is a large pedal which is basically three products in one. It is a tube preamp which is voiced a lot like a Powerball (4 channels + shared EQ). It is also a midi switcher and a 1/2 watt power amp for practicing. They don't make these anymore, and this is a great product!

Hughes & Kettner Redbox Pro $60 - Nice direct box and cabinet sim.

Analog Man Clone Chorus w/ Toggle $220 - This has the toggle switch to change between deep, medium and light.

Keeley Rat $120 - This is the new RAT II with the 3 way switch mod and the blue LED! I've compared this to a Duecetone RAT and it was much nicer sounding!

Line 6 Pod XT with metal, classic and effects packs and carrying case. $280 - You know you want Pod goodness! The expanded packs have some great amp sounds! Very fun unit!

Loooper 3 Loop w/ Tuner Mute $115 - Copper Vein color w/ blue leds and amber for the tuner mute. David no longer makes these because of health problems.

KEYBOARD AND RECORDING STUFF

M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 Key Board $250 Nice midi controller with weighted keys and sliders.

M-Audio LX4 5.1 Surround Speakers $275 Great little 5.1 surround system. Comes with 5 speakers and powered subwoofer (speakers attach to the subwoofer for power)

M-Audio Firewire 410 Recording Interface $215 This is a great interface for recording to computers! Very nice sound!

M-Audio 2496 Audiophile PCI Card $40 2 Analog ins and 2 outs + SPDIF

M-Audio Sonica USB interface $30 USB connection with optical digital cable. Good for home theater!

Contour ShuttleXpress $35 A nice little USB jog shuttle for your computer recording needs!

Blue Robbie Tube Microphone Preamp $850 - This is one great preamp! It has only been used a little bit. Very nice sound that fits well in a mix.

Blue Baby Bottle Microphone $500 - A class A condenser mike with cable, shock mount and pop filter. This is one great mike!

Archived