Wanted: sy99

droolmaster0

• Members

Looking to arrange a deal for the last half of January. pm me if you have one for sale. Must have decent backlight. I don't want to start out with one that needs replacement.

Gene

Good luck find one with a good backlight but I wouldn't let that one problem keep you from enjoying a really great synth. My SY-77's backlight is out and it was when I bought it but with a little book light you can see the display just fine. the sound(s) is worth a little pain.

• Members

Well, I actually have a possibility - guy seems legit, and the backlight is readable. But I'd like to find one a bit cheaper. I had a tg77 briefly about a year ago, advertised to be in pristine condition. However the back light was pretty much completely out. It was way too far gone to deal with. It is true that you can replace these pretty easily (from what I understand) - so it's not entirely a deal breaker, but I'd prefer to at least not have to struggle to read the display when I first get it.

• Members

Well, I bought one. Seller is great - will let me actually pay on 1/15, but the synth is mine. I paid a little more than I'd like, but what the hell. It looks like it's in fine condition, the backlight looks ok, and I really want one of these. It looks like a breath controller comes with it?

Archived