NJ area keys for sale

dfibraio

• Members

Selling the following stuff. Accept paypal. Buyer pays shipping or pick up in MiddleSex county. Note: I'd provide pictures, but I am totally blind, but I can have a sighted person assist me if necessary.

1. Korg m3 73 key version with Radias expansion.

This unit has a broken slot where the 256mb memory chip installs. I have it upgraded to the 2.0 expanded firmware, the radias board is installed and also upgraded as well. I have the 256mb memory chip, but the parts the hold the chip in place broke. I'll throw the chip in anyway, though. If you don't need to expand the memory on the M3, everything else works and the Radias board sounds amazing in this unit. Selling the M3 because I can't work the touch screen with no sight and Korg's editors are not friendly to my screen reading software. Asking $1600 or best offer.

2. Korg radias, 49 key keyboard included.

The Radias works flawlessly. Not sure what sound set I have loaded into it, though, but I think it is the 2.0 sounds. Was used for a magazine review, too, so there may be some custom sounds in there. INcludes the 49 key keyboard. Askng $700. If you want to buy the radias and m3 as a package deal, since you can mount the radias in the m3 73 chassis alongside the m3, I can let both go for $2100 or best offer, again.

3. Kurzweil K2661 keyboard

61 key k2600 with rom block 4 installed and the ribbon controller. Also throwing in a SCSI CD-rom drive with sample CDs I no longer need. Keyboard works great. Asking $2000 or best offer.

4. Roland VK8M. Roland's Hammond B3 emulator. I love this thing, but don't use it so much anymore now that I have b4 and am looking into a nord stage ex. It needs a firmware update, but you can download that for free from Roland's web site. Also included are some sounds with improved leslie simulation settings. Asking $700. Roland charges over $1200 new for this thing. Again, will accept alternative offers.

5. UseAudio Plugiator

I bought this unit with the original 4 plugins in it, b4000, the minimoog, wavetable and voccoder p plugins installed, then updated it with the other 4 plugins, so this is fully expanded. Asking $400, which is a little cheaper than the base unit alone without the additional plugins. Again, best offers are accepted.

7. Nord rack 2x. Using this currently in my band, but want a nord wave. I love the sound of this unit, though, but need money more. Asking $800 or best offer.

Again, I accept paypal. Buyer pays for shipping or can pick it up here in central NJ. I sadly will have to look for original documentation for all this stuff, some of it I have, others I do not. In the case of the plugiator, I'll have to make sure I have all the codes for the plugins, but I doubt you'd need them. Documentation for all units can be downloaded from the net and I probably have most of it on my hard drive that I can burn to a CD or something. In the case of the kurzweil or m3 or radias, I may still have alternative sound banks or video manuals lying around here, too, have to see what's still here. I really need to move this stuff, so if you want it make me an offer and we can work it out. Thanks.6. Novation Nova desktop unit. I thought this was a Nova 2 desktop unit, but it seems to just be a nova desktop. It sounds great either way. Updated to latest OS. Asking $300.

Archived