lower prices, gear for sale, please buy my stuff

dfibraio

• Members

The following gear for sale. All prices negotiable. Accept paypal. buyer pays shipping. will not ship until money is received. I would provide pictures, but I am totally blind and can't easily get pics, but I can try if you absolutely have to see the item. I am really in need of getting rid of this gear to people who will use it and give it a good home, but don't try to screw me, because I am not having any of that. Gear list as follows:

1. Korg m3 73 key version with radias expansion board, updated to version 2.0. The m3 memory slot is broken, but I do have the 256mb memory chip upgrade. If you aren't going toneed to load or make samples, you don't need to fix this. if so, then obviously you'll need to fix it. Basically the clips that hold the chip in broke. That's all. asking $1500. Again, this is the Korg m3 module bolted into the 73 key chassis. It also has the radias expansion board installed. This is a steal, folks, since the original m3-73 goes for $2399 at last check and that's without the radias expansion.

2. Speaking of the Radias, I have a Korg Radias with 49 key keyboard. Updated as well to 2.0 Works fine, no flaws that I can see. Asking $600. If you want to buy the m3 and radias together and mount the radias into the m3 chassis, which you can do, I'll sell both together for $1900. Will also include the mounting brackets for that if you need them.

3. Kurzweil K2661. This 61 key kurzweil k2600 era synth includes rom block 4, a ribbon controller and a scsi cd-rom drive with a bunch of Kurzweil sample CDs I can throw in, since I won't be needing them. The Kurzweil was bought new in 2005 for $1999 or so. The ribbon goes for $50 and rom block 4 was a couple hundred bucks. The ribbon controller's rj11 connector plug has the little clip broken off so the cord may fall out is pulled on, but as long as you don't pull on the cord, it stays in and works solidly. Some velcro marks on the keyboard above the keyboad itself where the ribbon is velcroed. Asking $1600.

4. Novation Nova 2 desktop unit. I think that's what it is anyway. 3 oscillator virtual analog modeling desktop module. Bought used for $350. Asking $300.

5. Useaudio plugiator, fully expanded with all 8 plugins. This has a great sound all around. I bought it last year with the original 4 plugins and upgraded it, so it is fully loaded. Asking $350.

6. Nord rack 2x. Rack version of the nord lead 2x. over 1000 sounds, virtual analog goodness. Look it up for yourselves. Bought new earlier this year. Still in perfect shape. Asking $750.

7. Roland VK8m virtual tonewheel organ module. Needs to be updated to the latest roland firmware. Works great, though. Have the sound site update installed. Asking $600.

Archived